January 25, 2010

All Banged Up





Today was a pretty chill day for a Monday...except for the fact I got a bunch of picture frames dropped on me from overhead at work. I was kneeling on the ground and Kohl was on a ladder and a bunch of frames fell down and hit me. Luckily the glass that shattered didn't hit me though. You could hear Kohl screaming through the store, while I was so unaware that I didn't even notice what was going on. It was actually kinda funny, and now I can make Kohl feel guilty by saying, "yeah, remember when you tried to kill me" LOL. But now my arm hurts in two places. On another note, had no idea what to wear to work today, so threw this outfit together last minute. Not too bad, I must admit. Comfy, but stylish. Tomorrow I plan on wearing an outfit to enter in the Weardrobe.com "winter accessories" contest, so please watch for that and vote for me if you think I'm stylish enough! Thanks to all of you for your comments and support! I seriously read every comment and respond. You can also find me on Chictopia.com, a great website to meet other stylish people and bloggers. It's a really fun site, so check it out! Just click on the banner on the side to get to the site, and if you want to add me, just message me or send me a friend request. I am also on Bloglovin' and Twitter. Yes, I have sunken into the social media abyss.... :)