January 31, 2010

Shades of Grey






Sorry, haven't done a post in a couple days. Been kinda crappy the last few days. But luckily my sis came to visit me, so we've been hanging out. This outfit is what I wore on Friday. I am so in love with oversize cardis and sweaters and wraps. They are so cozy for the winter! And this "thing" is actually a romper, not a dress. I think the last time I actually wore a romper was when I was a kid :) It was cute, but I practically had to strip to go to the bathroom, lol.

Went to a thrift store with my friends Ash and Kohl (you can see a bit of Kohl in the pics, he's the "glow in the dark" guy discreetly taking the photos) . Kohl made me try to take my own pic in the 3 way mirror, but apparently I'm not that talented. We had everyone there laughing because we're always loud and silly. Found a couple cute pieces....left with 3 things for a total of $11, not too shabby.

So I'm thinking of entering BuyDefinitions "It Girl" contest, which you can read about on Chictopia.com. Which means I'd have to come up with a killer outfit....a bit of a challenge! I'll keep you posted on whether or not it happens. Anyhoo, have a good rest of the weekend everyone! :)