January 26, 2010

Weardrobe Contest




So here is my entry for Weardrobe.com's winter accessories contest. What do you think ? The sweater is super comfy, but not the easiest to work in, especially if you are up and down a ladder, lol. And of course, first thing this morning I was going into work, and the tie was hanging down and got dragged through the rain and dirt :P, so I had to wash it right away. But I still really love this look. The knit headband, gold necklace and cami give it a vintage feel, while the leather shorts and black stocking and boots kind of edges it up a bit. Of course, the pics were taken after work and it was getting late, so these photos were shot across from the parking lot. But overall I think they came out pretty well (after some editing by me, actually). Some guys from the store next to ours came out to smoke and were watching, so it was kind of like a mini photo shoot. If you guys like it, please go to this link http://www.weardrobe.com/pictures/216235 to "heart it" (click on the heart, may need to sign in or register to vote). Thanks for the support, let me hear your feedback!