February 8, 2010

Much Ado About Nothing

No outfit post yet. Sorry, been kinda lazy with fashion the last couple days. Must be the weather or something, but I've been in such a bad mood lately, really grumpy. Need more sleep.
Anyhow, been in a crafty mood lately, so went to Michael's craft store and about had a heart attack! I went in with an idea in my head of what I wanted....well that all got thrown out after I saw all the stuff they had there! I literally was there over two hours. I could not make up my mind what I wanted. I've been working on a necklace since yesterday, and it's not quite coming out how I want it to yet, but I will post pics when completed. It's time consuming and a little annoying; I have to use tweezers to pick up all the little pieces, and it's straining my eyes. Hopefully it will be worth it when it's done. All for now....oh yeah, I have to go to jury duty tomorrow :( not looking forward to that. Unless it's something really interesting. So I'll leave you with my latest craving:

Yves Saint Laurent
image: style.com

I know, pretty basic, but I'm really wanting a pair!