February 19, 2010

Walk, Walk Fashion Baby







I finally wore the necklace I made, although I'm not finished. It's not quite what I wanted, but I needed something to wear.
As I mentioned in yesterdays post, a customer came in for me to style her. Originally, she wanted to go out of her fashion comfort zone, but when I started suggesting pieces to her, she was very hesitant to try anything new. Like shorts. Or a striped tank top with a flower on it. I mean reaaallly nervous about everything. So it got me thinking, what is too much for you? Where do you draw the line at fashion? At my work it's a running joke that I'll try pretty much anything. I'm usually the one buying the stuff that no one will ever wear, but they say I can make it look good. Which is very flattering to me. I think fashion should be about taking risks. As you can tell, I don't usually stick to one particular look. One day I might be cutesy, the next edgy. It's all about having fun. So what do you guys wear to have fun? Is there something in particular you really like, or anything you'll never try? Give me your thoughts on this.

On another note....I made it to 35 followers (yay!) so that mean's it's giveaway time. A winner will be chosen at random and contacted. If the winner does not respond within 2 days, a new winner will be chosen.