April 6, 2010

Leather and Lace







I know, creative title, right? I have seen so many blog posts with the same title, but oh well, I'm tired, haha. I loved mixing my white lacy top with the leather (ok, fake leather) shorts and jacket and knee socks. It had an edgy yet feminine look with a touch of sex appeal that didn't reveal too much.

Been feeling kinda lost lately. There are big changes happening at work, and I have to make some difficult decisions which could affect my future and overall happiness. I have no idea what to do, and I keep hoping the answer will fall into my lap. Along with some Miu Miu platforms from the Spring/Summer 2010 Collection. Just hoping anyways.



Hope to see some entries in the contest I'm having! If you haven't seen the details yet, read them here.



Follow beneaththeglass on Twitter
Follow beneath the glass