June 19, 2010

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Sometimes I like to look like a lady. But looks are deceiving. Hence the title.

My bibles- Architectural Digest and Harper's Bazaar- both leave me inspired and depressed at the same time.



I've spent about 3 back-wrenching days cleaning and rearranging. This is part of the result. My husband says if the house is really clean and looks nice then it will motivate him to want to buy some more (and nicer) furnishings and decoration. Don't know if that was the smartest thing to tell me. Ever since, I've been like a bat out of hell, making everything shine. We'll see if he follows through- I've got big plans for our house. But the good thing is we finally finished bricking out patio; I'll post pics once we've obtained some furniture for it.





Aw, look at the little dumplings. No, that's not my children, it's my twin sister and I. Don't ask which is which, because I honestly couldn't tell you.


Follow beneaththeglass on Twitter
Follow beneath the glass