July 27, 2010

Birds Of A Feather, Fringe Made From Leather








If it's crocheted, fringed, and feathered, chances are I'll like it. My eye seems drawn to 70's style lately, possibly because I've been listening to a lot of Crosby, Stills and Nash. I'm also liking Southwestern print and turquoise jewelry too. Honestly though, I'm already thinking of winter and all the layers I can pile on. This heat is no joke and combined with my super hormonal pregnancy, I don't even want to be around me right now. Four months left to go; the only silver lining is that after much anticipation, we finally get to find out what we're having tomorrow.

On a separate matter, I got a lot of positive feedback for my DIY shoes from the last post. Really, I kinda just slapped them together as I went. But people seemed to like them and have requested a more extensive tutorial, so I'm going to scrounge around and see what I can do. I also have a few more DIY's up my sleeve, so as soon as I get the time and patience, I'll try to get those up as well.

Now I'm off to chug some root beer.

Follow beneaththeglass on Twitter

Follow beneath the glass