August 19, 2010

Hear Me Roar




I have a deep love of leopard print and am forever on the prowl (no pun intended, haha) for the perfect leopard piece to add to my collection. And I think I may have found it. For now, anyways, until the next perfect piece comes along. This little number came from H&M and is purr-fect (ugh, I know! must be the heat!)in that it is long, sheer and versatile. All the things I look for- plus affordable. And even though it's 100% polyester, it's very silky and light, not the scratchy, hot polyester of the 70's and 80's.




I've also been on the lookout for a killer pair of leopard print shoes. And today I met that goal. Say hello to these babies. Don't have them yet, but mark my words, they will be mine.

I know, enough leopard print, right? Ha, I'm just getting started! No, but seriously that's all for the moment.

I leave you with this awww-inducing picture of Peanut with his newest buddy, Scooby-Doo. Makes you wanna melt, huh?


ps. did you all see Sadie in the corner of the pic? she wants to be a model haha
pss. For all those who asked to see, I finally took a pic where you can see more of the baby bump. It's because my arms are up that it looks small-trust me, if they were down, you'd be asking if I'd been killing some 6 packs over the years, lol :)


SAY HI TO ME ON TWITTER!

Photobucket

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK

Photobucket

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Photobucket