August 23, 2010

Heavy Metal







Woke up to a dreary, somewhat breezy day. "Is fall here early?" I thought with excitement, already planning my fall wardrobe. NOPE. Mother Nature just likes to toy with me...it ended up being 99 degrees today, with a forecast of 105 on Wednesday.

So as it was, I was way too hot (ok, and lazy) to venture outside of my AC chilled house to shoot pics- hence the inside shots. Got this black pair of shoes at Marshall's recently, (yeah, not afraid to admit I shop there occasionally)and was stoked when I saw the price. They're Kelsi Dagger shoes and normally $160, but I got them for a mere $40, score one for me.

Notice how one of my dogs always manages to make a cameo? This time it's Peanut, my pocket sized pal who thinks he's a lot bigger than he is. My 5 yr. old son Austin keeps thinking his name is Weiners (Peanut = Penis = Weiners?)for whatever reason. Cute at home, not so cute at the park when he's shouting the name for all the world to hear.

I have a giveaway planned for tomorrow, so be sure to check back- my hint to you is this: AZTEC

*My twin sis Liana has started a fashion blog- be sure to stop by and show her some love!


SAY HI TO ME ON TWITTER!

Photobucket

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK

Photobucket

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Photobucket