August 31, 2010

It's Not Easy To Say Goodbye







So here are the Jeffrey Campbell leopard print wedges I mentioned in another post. I bought a size 7, which normally might be a little big for me, since dressier shoes other than flats or sneakers tend to run bigger on me. Not the case here. It fits very snug on the toes, and if I didn't know any better I would have guessed they were a 6. Still, I love them in all their toe squeezing glory. Who needs to wiggle their toes anyways? I also received in the mail a gorgeous, silk vintage kimono jacket which I am excited to wear, only it's too hot to do so yet. I am very impatient for Fall right now, anxious to pull out my sweaters, tights and jackets. Also I think it will be easier for me to dress...having a pretty difficult time fitting into things right now, which is very frustrating.

On my fall wish list:

1. a leopard print (of course) fur jacket- several from Topshop come to mind, as well as a couple vintage ones I've spotted.

2. knit hats- the perfect excuse to not bother with my hair

3. oversize sweaters, tops, ponchos, cardigans, for obvious reasons

4. the perfect pair of fall boots, whether they are knee high, booties, etc.

5. velvet something- wanted a velvet kimono, but they've been all sold out- would settle for a dress though.

6. maroon tights- also looking for teal

Well, you get the picture, I could go on for awhile. What's on your fall list?

ps. Will pick a winner for the giveaway tomorrow! Good luck to everyone and thanks for entering! Also waiting to find out who won Chictopia's Jeffrey Campbell "My Way" contest- wish me luck!

Also, be sure to check out my new weekly feature I'm adding to the blog, called "Get It For Less"


SAY HI TO ME ON TWITTER!

Photobucket

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK

Photobucket

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Photobucket