August 3, 2010

Lavender Scribbles & Bachman's Sparrow

I recently had the pleasure stumbling across Avi Jacob's blog, Lavender Scribbles and was blown away by what I saw. She is extremely talented with pen and watercolor (and I'm sure other mediums as well). I just had to ask her to create some portraits for my own sake. She happily obliged and very quickly produced the following portraits. Please be sure to stop by her blog and show her some love. She is very talented and I keep checking back to see what other treasures she has created.

*UPDATE: Avi also mentioned she is taking requests, so be sure to visit her blog to contact her!







I was also contacted recently for an interview with the lovely Maria at Bachman's Sparrow. You can read the interview here. although I must warn you, I was half asleep when I answered the questions, so I wasn't exactly riveting. But Maria is a sweetheart and her blog is full of inspiration and great DIY's, so it was a pleasure to be interviewed by her. If you want to exchange links or do an interview with her, all you have to do is ask her. Be sure to stop by her blog and say hi. And thanks again to these wonderful ladies!



SHOW ME SOME LOVE ON FACEBOOK :)

Follow beneaththeglass on Twitter

Follow beneath the glass