September 28, 2010

Changing Gears




So here I am in my shop....don't know why I haven't taken advantage of this photo spot sooner. Well, actually it's probably because there's always people in here. STILL trying to figure out my damn camera, and I even bought a wireless remote.... the pics are getting progressively better, but to my perfectionist eyes, they still aren't exactly the quality I'm shooting for (no pun intended, haha).

I tried to clear out my closet of things I don't wear anymore, but then that turned into the usual "Oh, I'll wear it eventually" argument with myself. Turns out, I'm pretty set for Fall/Winter. Got some great boots at a thrift store last time I visited my sister, already own several oversize knits, found an awesome leather/faux fur jacket the other day on sale for $20 (major score!) and have an pair of amaaaazzing pair of Sam Edelman shoes coming that I got a killer deal on (can't wait to share!). Throw in the miscellaneous velvet shirts, kimono jackets and and tights I've slowly collected and I've pretty much got my wardrobe set. Not that there isn't room for more, of course. I mean, there would be, if I had cleared out some stuff today. Now, if only Mother Nature would cooperate.... here we're heading into October and it was 102 degrees today. Throw a preggo woman a bone here, geez.

Oh, and I'm tweaking my layout, in case you didn't know. Let me know what you think!

Come talk to me on Twitter and Facebook .... I like having people to talk to!

SAY HI TO ME ON TWITTER!

Photobucket

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK

Photobucket

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Photobucket