September 22, 2010

Moody Blues



If you read my last post, then you know that for the last week I've been mourning the death of my puppy, Peanut. Today is the first day I've actually gotten dressed. It's hard to cope with, but life goes on. I still have a little girl on the way in about three months to think about. Thanks for everyone's patience and especially for the kind words, they helped me through this tough time.

Before this tragedy struck, I had bought a new SLR camera which I was trying to figure out. I believe I have conquered quite a bit with it already, but I'm still having trouble in the self portrait area. My photos are coming out much better than with my point and shoot, but not nearly as clear as I'd like...it's just really difficult to get a clear shot yourself. But practice makes perfect, so they say.

Has anyone seen the new Tucker for Target line? It's very nice, kinda boho inspired, with silk shirts (like this blue one I'm wearing) and dresses....although the dresses were too long for me. Speaking of dresses, Mike and I went to Babies R' Us to cheer me up, and I found this adorable paisley velvet dress by Cynthia Rowley....I didn't even know she made baby clothes. Also found an eyelet faux leather dress, but I figured my family would have a heart attack if I dressed the girl in it, so I settled with just this one. She's not even born yet and she's already gotten like 8 outfits..... a sign of what's to come.

SAY HI TO ME ON TWITTER!

Photobucket

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK

Photobucket

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Photobucket