September 10, 2010

You Go, I'll Follow






Ok, so I know I haven't posted but once this week...but it's only because I've been too tired and lazy, hah. Like the setting? For once I got off my butt and decided I needed a change of scenery for my photos, I'm tired of my wasteland of a backyard. I went scouting for locations today, and found several that would be suitable for future photo shoots. Unfortunately, this spot seemed to be a meeting place for out of work men and teenage miscreants. I shot my photos as quick as I could and got the hell out of there. Sure wouldn't want anything to happen while I'm wearing 6" heels, not the easiest to run in. Hell, I almost ate dust a couple times just walking.

Was at my Wal-mart last night, and despite the fact that it is always overrun with the most undesirable of people, it does have it's hidden attractions. Take this top for example (which I should have ironed!). I found it hidden in the back of the women's section and for a mere $5 how could I pass it up? Loose, comfy and more room for the baby to grow. It just goes to show that you can find good deals anywhere if you're cheap and vigilant, haha.

Hope everyone has a good weekend! I'm off in the morning to take my visiting cousin to my sister's house in Santa Rosa to have girl time. Wish I could say mayhem will ensue, but when you have an underage girl, a broke college student, and a 6 months preggo momma, the most excitement we'll probably get is if we find a new thrift store. Which, to be perfectly honest, is probably all the excitement I can handle these days :)

Oh, and if all goes according to plan, I should have a new camera next week- sooo stoked! About to smash my current one into oblivion.

SAY HI TO ME ON TWITTER!

Photobucket

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK

Photobucket

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Photobucket