October 11, 2010

Little Rooms

During my meanderings through various blogs and websites in search of something to read, something to buy, or something to drool over, I happened across a jewelry site called Little Rooms. I immediately fell in love with the charming and unique creations of Ester Delug, the founder and designer of Little Rooms. I am especially in awe of and anxiously awaiting the release of her "Cryptid" collection, due out on October 28th. Below is a sneak peek; you can be sure that the rest of the collection is equally stunning. I personally am dying to get the Shoe Armor and the Moat Monster 3 Finger Ring- although I doubt I will stop there.






source: Little Rooms

SAY HI TO ME ON TWITTER!

Photobucket

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK

Photobucket

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Photobucket