November 27, 2010

Baby It's Time

Sweater- Yesstyle.com; Footless Tights- Target; Leopard slippers- Target





So after much anticipation, I finally got to have my Thanksgiving. Made waaay too much dessert, so I am forced to to eat leftover apple pie, German chocolate cake (my first homemade one) and cheesecake. Poor me. Also, as good as the food was, I wasn't able to eat as much as I wanted- I was at a disadvantage considering most of my stomach room is already occupied. Still, I managed to fill up quite nicely and have been recovering from my food coma ever since. And of course I forgot to take photos. It has been freezing here as well, and the rain has once again put a damper on any outside outfit shots. But to tide you over, here are some pics of the baby's room. A lot of the decorations were left over from my baby shower. And yeah, I like Hello Kitty. All we need is a mirror behind the door (the old one broke) and some curtains. Oh yeah, and the baby. 3.5 weeks to go....keep your fingers crossed she'll wanna come out early, I could use the breathing room.