November 12, 2010

Cruise in Style




blouse- Goodwill; shorts- Express; knee socks- F21; shoes- Sam Edelman

Mike and I have a passion for old cars, hot rods, etc, as well as motorcycles. We picked up this car awhile ago off Craigslist, not entirely sure what it was, but liking it nonetheless. Turns out this car (a 1960 Mercury Monterey, cruiser style) is pretty desirable, as well as looking cool. I've seen some totally fixed up and they are stunning. This one is a work in progress. Mike just got all new wheels for it, but it still needs interior work and a new paint job. Love it though, especially the red. It also provided the perfect background for today's outfit post, since my top sorta reminds me of a retro secretary blouse. Thrifted it from Goodwill awhile back, only to notice a rip in the chest and both armpits. Easy fix though. Also discovered a tear in both stockings as well. Apparently I need to take better care of my clothes.

Had a dr's. appointment the other day. I am officially about six weeks from my due date, although in two weeks I'll be considered full time in case she comes early. Which means we are scrambling to finish her room. And we still have absolutely no idea what to name her, so suggestions are welcome!

Happy Friday everyone!


SAY HI TO ME ON TWITTER!


Photobucket

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK

Photobucket

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Photobucket