November 15, 2010

A Web of Black and White

Jacket-H&M; Boots- Urban Original; Necklace- Forever 21

Hectic Monday as usual. Weekend was low key; the most exciting thing that happened was my dishwasher was finally fixed...I don't remember when I passed into the age where things like that mattered, but apparently I have. So nice not to have to manually wash a ton of dishes everyday. For some reason, they have been neverending, so it's a nice change to have one less chore to do. Plus, Mike's so excited about it too that he's been the one loading and unloading the dishes....but I'm sure the excitement will soon fade.



I made a trip to H&M recently to hunt down that awesome green leopard print sheer maxi dress I'd seen floating about the webisphere (by now you guys should be aware of my deep appreciation of leopard print) and while I was stoked to successfully snatch the second to last one (it must've been fate) I was also happy to get this lightweight jacket. Love the crazy design in subtle black and white. It brings to mind a certain designer's somewhat recent show, but for the life of me I can't remember who it was. I paired it with my gothic-victorian-esque choker I got some time back from Forever 21. Ever since I was younger I have always had a penchant for big, chunky chokers dripping beads and chains. Reminds me of, well, the Victorian era where ladies wore full dresses with corsets and huge hair. The green dress I'm saving for Thanksgiving...which by the way, I am so excited about. Months ago I was watching a TV show where the characters were having Thanksgiving and I've been impatiently waiting for the holiday ever since. Just the thought of turkey and a full table spread gets my mouth watering. Must be the pregnancy hormones. I love having an excuse to blame all my cravings on....although my time's running out on that end.

SAY HI TO ME ON TWITTER
JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'