February 7, 2011

Caught in the Headlights

Jacket- Target; Blouse- Thrifted; Shorts, Rings, Shoes- Forever 21








My outfit is somewhat reminiscent of the 90's grunge look- although perhaps a bit classier. Kohl and I shot these on the backside of a plaza which included a drycleaner... as we were reviewing the photos, an Asian couple came and entered the door I'm standing by (apparently they worked there) but not before shooting us bewildered looks. Not that I blame them, seeing how we were probably looking a bit suspicious hanging around the back of the building. I also got some weird looks from people at the gas station we shot at.... I guess people aren't used to seeing someone randomly taking photos under a streetlamp at night for no apparent reason. Good times.

Oh, and I had just dyed my hair burgundy to blend in my roots better, but then decided it was too tame, so I tried to dye it a bright purple. Now I have fuschia hair instead. Not that I have a problem with that, but I did it not too long ago, which is why I wanted purple. Can you tell I get bored with my hair? I'm lucky it hasn't fallen out yet. Considering bangs yet again.... thoughts?

*My sister and I have a new blog dedicated to home decor- please check it out! The link is on my sidebar. Thanks!

Twitter*Facebook*Bloglovin'