April 7, 2011

Color Me Happy

Sass&Bide

Unif Watercolor Dress
Unif watercolor dress- sold out!
Diane von Furstenberg Suede and Snake Sandal
Diane von Furstenberg Suede and snake print leather sandals, net-a-porter
Dune Lessy Multicolor Clutch
Dune Lessy beaded rainbow clutch, Asos
Rosa Cha Rainbow Cotton Shorts
Rosa Cha rainbow cotton shorts, the outnet

faded rainbow hair (reminds me of My Little Pony!), tumbler


JilSanderFloralPrintScarf
Jil Sander floral rainbow scarf, mytheresa

insane rainbow hair, fashionserved

sources: style.com, nastygal, net-a-porter, asos, the outnet, tumbler, mytheresa, fashionserved

Had my tooth removed yesterday, so still feeling like crap. Enjoy the overload of color.

For someone whose favorite color is black, I'm finding myself in love with bright rainbow colors and neons. I definitely need to infuse some color and brightness into my wardrobe this Spring. Normally, I love winter and hate to see it go, but after seeing these images, I think I'm ready to make the transition.

*I have been dying over the Unif watercolor dress in the first picture, but it's sold out everywhere!! I bought the sleeveless shirt in the same print, but I'm still dreaming of the dress! If anyone sees it for sale anywhere, let me know please!! Christine did tell me they were bringing it back in a purple/pink tie dye, which should be out soon, but still, I am infatuated with this one to no end.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket