April 20, 2011

Shiny Disco Ball

Forever 21 sequin shortsBlouse, tank, sequin shorts, hat, shoes- Forever 21; Stockings- Jonathan Aston x Asos; ring- Target
Forever 21 sequin shorts
Forever 21 sequin shorts
Forever 21 sequin shorts
Forever 21 sequin shorts
Forever 21 sequin shortsThis is one of my favorite outfits; I love the sequin shorts!! The outfit kinda has a boho disco vibe. Or something like that, lol. And I'm in love with cobalt blue. The weather turned crappy again, so I had to make do with my "studio" setup. Not the greatest pics, though, I need a better lighting setup. Been so frazzled lately though; Lia is teething and I feel so bad because she's screaming all the time, but it's really making me on edge. My nerves are shot. Poor thing can't help it though.

I have an idea for an Easter shoot- fingers crossed I have time to do it and it comes out right! Hope everyone's having a good week so far :)

So wish I could have gone to Coachella! Anyone go?

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket