May 11, 2011

Feels Like Floating

Blouse- Asian icandy; Shorts- Forever 21; Shoes- Jessica Simpson




I've finally done a post. Better late than never right? In a couple days you'll one of the things that was distracting me from posting . . . it's pretty neat, if I do say so myself.

These pictures do not do this gorgeous blouse justice. I tried to show how oversized and billowy the sleeves are, but the pics didn't come out quite right. In reality it's like wearing a cloud- very lightweight and flowing. I kept flapping my arms all day, just to watch the breeze wave the sleeves around. I'm weird like that. And I love these sorta baggy lace shorts, perfectly slouchy and comfy. Coincidentally, my lipstick just happened to match my blouse perfectly (although I know it's a no-no to match your lipstick to your clothes) and my cell phone cover.

Check out my mini interview on Envi Shoes :)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket