August 18, 2011

Cold Front

Polyvore


Polyvore


Polyvore


Polyvore


Just some outfits I'd love to be wearing come Fall/Winter. I'm so ready for this oppressive heat to die off so I can start wearing cozy knits and tights. Can you tell I like prints?

Can't wait for my next post, because I upgraded my camera!! Yep, pulled the trigger and got myself a pretty little Canon 60D which should arrive tomorrow. Super stoked because I got an awesome deal and I'm selling my old camera to my MIL, so I'm basically getting the camera for far below retail price. I love me some deals! But the interface looks a bit more complicated, so I guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend . . .

Oh, and randomly enough, I was at the Chinese food counter at the grocery store to get dinner for my in -laws, and the counter girl recognized me from my blog and Chictopia. Strange, because no one in my town cares about fashion, so it was weird running into someone who actually knew what Chictopia was and read fashion blogs. Actually, another time someone went into my Forever 21 with a picture of me from my blog asking them if they had the sweater I was wearing. They told her I used to work there and she got all excited I'm told. Kinda cool. Sorta made me feel like a celeb. But I don't do money shots :)

ps. new header- yay or hell no?