August 29, 2011

Color Saturation

vintage skirt
Skirt-vintage; Top- Forever 21; Shoes- Target; Jewelry- assorted

vintage skirt
vintage skirt
vintage skirt
vintage skirt
It was, as usual, blisteringly hot outside, hence my flushed face with damp hair sticking to it. Keeping my fingers crossed for an early winter.

Isn't this skirt amazing? I love how vibrant and crazy the print is. And it's silky... which means it's hot too. Been loading up on great vintage items for my store. It's going to be hard to part with them though, I'm getting quite attached to most of the pieces. Previewed some of them for my MIL and she already got a kimono jacket and an awesome belt from me. Being family an' all, she'll pretty much have first dibs on everything..... which could spell trouble for her wallet. We're a lot alike- we both love too much sweets and shopping, so I  have a partner in crime to get fat and broke with, haha. Not to mention she gives me amazing back massages. I know a lot of women have problems or don't get along with their MIL's, but even though we've had our moments, I consider her one of my best friends (insert collective "awww" here).

As if this post wasn't mushy enough, Lia got her first tooth! It's so freaking cute!! My baby's growing up so damn fast.... *sniff, sniff.

Ugh. The heat is melting my brain. Enough saccharine sweetness for now.

Hope you're all staying cool!