October 2, 2011

Idle Hands Lead to Nothing


Loving this gorgeous skirt and the vibrant colors


I adore the dip dyed hair effect- experimenting with something similar soon


The long vest, round glasses and thunderbird choker screams hippie chic


Abbey Lee Kershaw looking amazing in her gothic romantic look

Must. have. these. Isabel Marant pants!

I just realized it's been like, a week since my last post. Every so often I make a pledge to myself to post more consistently and improve the quality of my blog. And then I fail miserably. It's not that I don't care about this blog, it's that I have so many things going on at once that it ends up taking a backseat to other  priorities. As of right now, I have three websites I'm working on, projects for our business I need to work on, and various other tasks, as well as trying to fulfill my motherly/wifely duties, such as cleaning/cooking, etc. We've been eating quite randomly for over a month, and I've barely been grocery shopping in that time either. I'm so completely overwhelmed I almost have to remind myself to breathe. Even when I have a moment to "relax", my mind is still racing trying to think of all the things I need to do. Sigh. Sometimes being a grown-up is just not all it's cracked up to be. But then again, I'm blessed in so many ways that it makes all the frustration worth it. As Bob Marley so succinctly put it, "don't worry, about a thing.....'cause every little things gonna be alright". Words to live by.  Hope everyone had a great weekend and I'll post again as soon as I can.

Will you all be dolls for me and take the quickie little poll on the sidebar? Thanks much!