February 3, 2012

Cardon & Etro Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear

Cardon Spring 2012Cardon Spring 2012Cardon Spring 2012
images via  treschicmama.com


Etro Spring 2012 ready-to-wearEtro Spring 2012 ready-to-wearEtro Spring 2012 ready-to-wear
images via style.com

I can't believe Spring is already creeping up on us. Here in Northern California the winter has been sporadic, but mainly warm, so Spring should be an easy transition.

Speaking of Spring, I saw some these above images from the Cardon Spring 2012 show and almost fainted. How amazing are those hand crocheted dresses? The goat fringe ponchos? Everything in the collection is something I'd give my right arm for. Hell, both arms.

Etro is the other show whose collection stood out to me. You know I love prints, so Etro's always been a no-brainer for me. This collection was no exception with the sexy art deco geometric designs and flapper-esque fringe combined with tribal print. and kimono like jackets. 


Any collections you liked? There are about a million others I could go on about, but these stood out to me at the moment. 

Happy Friday!!