February 8, 2012

Night Walking








Even though it's Wednesday, I have to reflect back on Friday, as it was one of my best Fridays in a long time. It started out with discovering I was on the home page of Chictopia for the third time and because of the amount of followers I gained through that, I'm now in the running to be a style icon for the month of March. I know it may not sound like a big deal to some, but I've been posting on there for over two years, so it's nice to be recognized, seeing how there's so many amazingly stylish people on there.

Secondly, I worked out a cool deal with a sponsor which I'm excited about. And third and most exciting of all, I was asked to participate in a photo shoot for a lookbook. . . . but I'm not going to tell you for who just yet. I want it to be a surprise. Just know that it's a pretty well known company and I'm super flattered to be included. But also freaked out of my mind, since I don't do professional modeling and I'll probably fail completely. Kidding. Well, maybe. I'm nervous, but also scared it might fall through, as I've had offers in the past that haven't panned out. So, fingers crossed that all works out well. I'll keep you posted on the situation.

Oh, and Lia got into my makeup and smeared cream eyeshadow all over herself and bathroom. When you're daydreaming, having kids brings you back to reality in no time flat.

Happy Humpday! 
 
Do you know why it's called that? Because Wednesday is the middle of the week, so it's considered making it over the "hump" of the work week. It's not related to sex, for those of you with dirty  minds. But I suppose it could be, hah. I'm full of useless trivia like that. I'm like the kid from "Jerry Maguire".. . which I've never actually seen.


what I'm wearing: trench coat- storets.com
tank / belt- thrifted
shorts / tights- Forever 21
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lita's



RSS | Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Tumblr | Lookbook.nu | Chictopia