February 15, 2012

Olive & Snakeprint



So....my lookbook shoot is getting closer everyday and I get more and more nervous about it. To be honest, I've never been comfortable having my picture taken. Keep your fingers crossed I don't make a fool of myself. 

I promise I won't take so long for the next post, just been one of those weeks I guess. But I have some nail art posts coming too, also one of my latest obsessions. And I'd do a video if I could find my freaking cord to charge it! I swear I always see it lying around, but then of course when I need it, it's nowhere to be found! Grrr. That always happens to me. 

I think I need a nap now. Or chocolate. I've been trying to be good until my photo shoot is done with, but it's so hard to resist when it's calling my name.....  

Cheers til next time!

I'm wearing: mixed thrifted and vintage shirt, boots, pants, bag, blue/gold necklace
crystal and triangle necklace- Forever 21
brass ring- Cheap Monday
double ring- can't remember?
scarf- Marshall's


ps. it started raining when taking these pics... just so you don't think I have a bunch of weird stains on me

RSS | Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Tumblr | Lookbook.nu | Chictopia