March 29, 2012

ON THE ROAD

It's here! The lookbook I shot with Solestruck, ON THE ROAD, is completed! And it looks amaaazing! I'm near the very end, just a few shots. I have to say, it's somewhat nerve-wracking having someone else you don't known not only take photos of you, but edit them as well. Relinquishing the right to control how your photos look is something I'm usually not comfortable with. I tend to be very self-critical, and of course only post the best or most flattering pictures when doing my posts (as most others do as well), so letting someone else do it and then waiting to see what the results would be was quite a nail-biting experience. Truth be told, I probably would've picked some different shots of myself, but hey, beggars can't be choosers- I'm still super flattered to be included and it was lots of fun. Plus, I still get to pick out a free pair of shoes- and who doesn't like free stuff, am I right?




The video is pretty awesome as well, although I'm not in it, awwww.

Here's the behind the scenes post I did awhile back in case you missed it.