April 24, 2012

Sweat it Out


Do I look hot and sweaty in these pics? 'Cause I was. It's been unbearable hot to me lately. Meaning, it's been above 80 degrees. I'm such a wuss- anything above 80 and I turn into a limp, sweaty mess. So attractive. But it's supposed to rain tomorrow, so I'm happy. 

I've been on a DIY kick lately and dying anything in sight, this vest included. I was so hot and uncomfortable though, that I took the pics as quickly as possible and forgot to show you the back of it, which includes a smiley face and daisies. 

Loving purple lips lately and dual buns. I used to wear my hair like this all the time, as well as pigtails. In high school. And after. Yeah, like I don't already look like a teenager as it is. 

Um. . . that about concludes this post. Too hot to think anymore.

I'm wearing:
vest- DIY
skirt- vintage
boots- vintage
tank- thrifted
belt- vintage