April 2, 2012

Lucky Me



My newest sponsor, Lucky Vintage, sent me this gorgeous jacket and I am so in love with it!! Check them out here, they have an awesome selection of vintage and are super nice to deal with. I have an obsession with oversized, baggy layering pieces and sweaters, prints and bold colors. This fulfills all three. Mixed with my velvet dress, lace up boots (got quite a fascination with knee high lace up footwear lately, as evident by my last three outfit posts), bag and earrings, I got kinda a boho hippie vibe going on here. Which I happen to love. 70's music is my favorite genre- along with 90's of course; Tragic Kingdom (No Doubt) is still one of my favorite albums. I wanted to be Gwen Stefani and Shirley Manson (from Garbage).  And Fiona Apple (who's still performing, in case anyone's wondering). And Jane from Daria. And Rayann Graff from "My So-Called Life". It's hard to say which era I would've liked more. By the way, "My So-Called Life" is on Netflix now. Life is good. Now I just need the Daria dvd set and life will be complete. It's a nice distraction while measuring store inventory. As if I needed more distractions, right?

A big thank you to my lovely Mike who helped take these photos. You get the good loving tonight- no tv or nothing, you earned it. TMI?

If you haven't done so yet, be sure to like Something Wicked (my upcoming vintage store) on FB and follow on Twitter for updates. I'm not doing a separate store blog, so sorry, you're gonna have to put up with my spamming you. It'll be worth it though, because I'll be posting updates and discounts for ya'll!

I'm wearing: jacket- Lucky Vintage
dress: Forever 21
boots: Urban Outfitters (on sale for $20!)
bag: vintage
jewelry: misc. thrift/vintage/Target