May 24, 2012

Double Denim





I realized that although I wear jeans all the time, this is only like the third time I've worn them on the blog. These ones were a diy project and I'm still trying to decide if I want to go further and add another color? For some reason they used to be tighter, but I had trouble keeping them on. . . . that's the problem with jeans that have some stretch- love them because they fit me better, hate them because they eventually stretch too much. Also trying to decide if I should do something to this  hat, maybe studding it or adding patches? I lucked out finding this Harley Davidson top when thrifting awhile ago. It was brand new and only $9- awesome because it would've cost at least $50 at retail, if not more, since they tend to be pricey. And since dip dye is all the rage lately, I happen to be right on trend, right? Not that I care about that anyhow. 
 
Ooh, and these boots are now my favorite to wear. Also scored them for about $10 and they're the most perfect chunky boot I could ask for. A hair too big, but I've never let that stop me before!

Reallllly trying to get my ass in gear working on my store. Time's going faster than I realized and now it's summer, which is when I wanted to have my store launched. Okay, that's a lie. I wanted my store up a long time ago, but as usual, things happened which prevented me from doing so. So I'm going to give it my best shot to try and get it up within then next month or two. But don't quote me on that, haha.
 
 

I'm wearing:
HD shirt- thrifted
Pants- DIY
Hat- Ebay
Bag- Target
Boots- thrifted



RSS | Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Tumblr | Lookbook.nu | Chictopia | Formspring